Boredom Busters - Melted Crayon Sun Catchers
Crafting and Science Projects with odds and ends!
Want to occupy bored kids? Let us craft together using common household items and art supplies found around the home. If discovering cool science is your passion, then join in as we investigate how and why things work as they do!
To participate in the Melted Crayon Sun Catcher program, please do join us with the following materials -
- Pencil or Crayon Sharpener
- Waxed Paper
- Black/Colored Stock Paper or Any Construction Paper – Nice to have for the frame
- A hole punch
- Iron – Adult supervision/ help needed
- Thick old cloth or notepad cardboard to be used as a protective layer during ironing
Boredom Busters series occurs bi-weekly and the scheduled dates and session topics are -
July 1st, 2020 - Melted Crayon Sun Catchers
July 15th, 2020 - Let's make slime
July 29th, 2020 - Ice Cream in a bag
Aug 12th, 2020 - Vegetable Printing
Aug 26th, 2020 - Erupting Volcanoes
Though these are simple projects, Adult Supervision/Help is required for children who have not worked with sharp tools.
Please register for each individual session that interests you. On registration, you will be sent the GoToMeeting details.
Related LibGuide: Children and Families by Erin Berman
- Wednesday, July 1, 2020 Show more dates
- 10:00am - 11:00am