VA Palo Alto Mobile Medical Outreach
Veterans Administration doctors and nurse practitioners provide examinations, consultations, and referrals. The outreach team also helps with eligibility and enrollment for VA care.
• Same Day Visit with Doctor or Nurse Practitioner-
• Health screening, evaluation and treatment of medical issues, education
• No appointment needed
• Schedule appointments with primary care physicians
• Referrals to specialists, mental health, hearing, physical therapy
• Set up blood tests, x-rays, prescriptions
• Flu Shots
• Safety Assessment
Related LibGuide: Veterans Connect by Erin Berman
- Monday, April 6, 2020
- 1:00pm - 3:00pm
- Fremont Main Library
The Library is wheelchair accessible. An ASL (American Sign Language) interpreter will be provided for this program if requested at least 7 days in advance. For assistance, please contact your library or email@example.com. Events subject to change or cancellation without prior notice.
All Alameda County Library events are free.