Free AARP Tax Assistance for Seniors
The San Lorenzo Library is proud to partner with AARP to bring free tax assistance to the senior residents of our community.
- You MUST have an appointment. To make an appointment, call the San Lorenzo Library at 510-284-0640. 1 hour appointments are made on a first-come, first-served basis; single appointment per person.
- Please bring the following pertinent documentation to your appointment:
- Photo ID & one of the following: SS Card, SS Benefits Statement, a letter from SS (including your SS number),or an IRS letter assigning an ITIN
- SS cards for taxpayers & Dependents
- All income related documents (W-2s, 1099s, 1098s, unemployment compensation, etc.)
- Last year's federal and state returns
To make an appointment, or for more information, call 510-284-0640
- Wednesday, February 19, 2020 Show more dates
- 10:00am - 1:00pm
- Learning Center
- San Lorenzo Library
The Library is wheelchair accessible. An ASL (American Sign Language) interpreter will be provided for this program if requested at least 7 days in advance. For assistance, please contact your library or email@example.com. Events subject to change or cancellation without prior notice.
All Alameda County Library events are free.