Free Medicare Counseling
The Health Insurance Counseling and Advocacy Program (HICAP) will now provide individual appointments at the Castro Valley LIbrary. HICAP provides objective information and assistance with:
- Medicare Enrollment and Coverage
- Supplemental Options (Medigaps and Medicare Advantage plans)
- Prescription Drug Coverage Options
- Low Income Health Care Programs
- Claims and Appeals
Starting in September, counseling will be available by APPOINTMENT ONLY on the 1st and 3rd Saturdays of each month at 10-11am.
TO SCHEDULE AND APPOINTMENT, PLEASE CALL HICAP (MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY) AT 510-839-0393 OR 1-800-434-0222.
Please do NOT contact the library to schedule or cancel an appointment.
- Saturday, August 1, 2020 Show more dates
- 10:00am - 11:00am
- Castro Valley Library