Pi Day Pie Contest
Celebrate the power of the magical number Pi the best possible way... By eating pie!
Calling all amateur bakers! Think your pie has what it takes to be the best? Celebrate math, learning, and baking by entering your pie in our Pi Day Pie Contest! The top 3 bakers will win a prize.
Want to enter?
- Register here to enter the pie contest! The first 12 registrants may participate in the contest. Be sure to leave contact info (email preferred) to be notified of any details or changes.
- The deadline to register is Saturday, February 29th.
- You may bake any pie you like, get creative! But, it must be a standard 9-10" size
- Pies will be blind tasted and judged by a panel of 5 judges (to be announced)
- Pies will be judged on their appearance, filling taste, crust taste, creativity & difficulty, and overall impression
- Pies must be brought to the event for judging 30 minutes prior to the event
For questions or additional information, contact Molly at San Lorenzo Library 510-284-0640
- Saturday, March 14, 2020
- 1:30pm - 3:30pm
- San Lorenzo Library