Consumer Fraud: Scams Targeting Seniors and Tips for Protection & Prevention
Help protect yourself or your loved ones against scammers and fraud!
In this one hour presentation, attendees will:
• Discuss common scams and forms of fraud
• Provide practical tips on how to recognize scams and protect yourself
• Provide information on referral sources such as where to report fraud and where to get help
This is a free presentation by the Health Insurance Counseling and Advocacy Program (HICAP)
of Legal Assistance for Seniors
- Wednesday, October 9, 2019
- 1:00pm - 2:00pm
- Greenhouse Community Room
- San Lorenzo Library
The Library is wheelchair accessible. An ASL (American Sign Language) interpreter will be provided for this program if requested at least 7 days in advance. For assistance, please contact your library or email@example.com. Events subject to change or cancellation without prior notice.
All Alameda County Library events are free.