Financial Assistance: How to get help with Health Care Costs
Numerous programs may help reduce your health care and prescription drug costs if you meet the eligibility requirements. At this FREE presentation, we will:
- Review the Medicare program and its costs.
- Provide an overview of Medi-Cal and the Medicare Savings Programs.
- Discuss the Low-Income Subsidy (Extra Help) for prescription drugs.
- Review eligibility, the application processes, and benefits.
This is a FREE presentation by the Health Insurance Counseling and Advocacy Program (HICAP) of Legal Assistance for Seniors
No registration is required for this event, but if you would like to receive an EVENT REMINDER, please register below.
- Tuesday, April 14, 2020
- 12:30pm - 1:30pm
- Learning Center - Discovery
- Castro Valley Library
The Library is wheelchair accessible. An ASL (American Sign Language) interpreter will be provided for this program if requested at least 7 days in advance. For assistance, please contact your library or email@example.com. Events subject to change or cancellation without prior notice.
All Alameda County Library events are free.