Knowledge is Key: Know your Medicare Rights
No matter how you get your Medicare, you have certain rights and protections. At this FREE presentation, we will:
- Explain the consumer protections for Medicare beneficiaries.
- Review appeal rights for traditional Medicare and Medicare Advantage Plans.
- Discuss specific hospital and nursing home rights.
- Provide important contact information on advocacy organizations, agencies, and websites.
This is a FREE presentation by the Health Insurance Counseling and Advocacy Program (HICAP) of Legal Assistance for Seniors
No registration is required for this event, but if you would like to receive an EVENT REMINDER, please register below.
- Tuesday, March 24, 2020
- 12:30pm - 1:30pm
- Learning Center - Discovery
- Castro Valley Library
The Library is wheelchair accessible. An ASL (American Sign Language) interpreter will be provided for this program if requested at least 7 days in advance. For assistance, please contact your library or email@example.com. Events subject to change or cancellation without prior notice.
All Alameda County Library events are free.