The ABCs of LTC: An Overview of Long Term Care
If there's a single unsolved problem in the retirement plans of many middle- and upper-middle-income adults, it's what to do about long-term care costs later in life. At this presentation you’ll learn about:
- What long term care is and what Medicare and Medi-Cal cover.
- Different ways to getting long term care and financing options.
- The features, pros and cons of long term care insurance.
- Guidelines for purchasing long term care insurance.
This is a FREE presentation by the Health Insurance Counseling and Advocacy Program (HICAP) of Legal Assistance for Seniors
No registration is required for this event, but if you would like to receive an EVENT REMINDER, please register below.
- Tuesday, February 18, 2020
- 12:30pm - 1:30pm
- Learning Center - Discovery
- Castro Valley Library
The Library is wheelchair accessible. An ASL (American Sign Language) interpreter will be provided for this program if requested at least 7 days in advance. For assistance, please contact your library or email@example.com. Events subject to change or cancellation without prior notice.
All Alameda County Library events are free.