Create a secure future: Advance Health Care Directives
An Advance Health Care Directive (AHCD) lets you have a say about how you want to be cared for if you cannot speak for yourself. At this FREE presentation by Health Insurance Counseling and Advocacy Program (HICAP) of Legal Assistance for Seniors, you'll learn about:
- What AHCDs are and how to complete the forms
- Appointing an agent, end-of-life decision making and POLST forms
- Ferrals for other planning tools such as Wills and Durable Power of Attorney for Finance
- Suggestions and resources for preparedness
No registration is required for this event, but if you would like to receive an EVENT REMINDER, please register below.
- Wednesday, January 15, 2020
- 11:00am - 12:00pm
- Learning Center - Discovery, Learning Center - Exploration
- Castro Valley Library
The Library is wheelchair accessible. An ASL (American Sign Language) interpreter will be provided for this program if requested at least 7 days in advance. For assistance, please contact your library or email@example.com. Events subject to change or cancellation without prior notice.
All Alameda County Library events are free.