Medicare Alert: How to help prevent Medicare fraud & abuse
Medicare fraud wastes billions each year and results in higher health care costs and taxes for everyone. At this FREE presentation by Health Insurance Counseling and Advocacy Program (HICAP) of Legal Assistance for Seniors, you'll learn about:
- The types of fraud and abuse prevalent in the Medicare system
- How to protect against health care scams
- How to identify fraud and abuse and where to report it
Registration is not required for this event, but if you would like to receive an EVENT REMINDER, please register below.
- Wednesday, December 18, 2019
- 11:00am - 12:00pm
- Learning Center - Discovery, Learning Center - Exploration
- Castro Valley Library
The Library is wheelchair accessible. An ASL (American Sign Language) interpreter will be provided for this program if requested at least 7 days in advance. For assistance, please contact your library or firstname.lastname@example.org. Events subject to change or cancellation without prior notice.
All Alameda County Library events are free.