Medicare & the open enrollment period: changes for 2020
Be prepared for Medicare annual enrollment!
At this FREE presentation by Health Insurance Counseling and Advocacy Program (HICAP) of Legal Assistance for Seniors, you'll learn about:
- Changes to the Medicare Prescription Drug (Part D) Plans and Medicare Advantage (Part C) Plans for 2020
- Eligibility, costs, benefits, and changes in Medicare Parts A and B
- Options for supplementing Medicare and getting help with medical costs (including the Extra Help program)
No registration is required for this event, but if you would like to receive an EVENT REMINDER, please register below.
- Wednesday, October 23, 2019
- 11:00am - 12:00pm
- Learning Center - Discovery, Learning Center - Exploration
- Castro Valley Library
The Library is wheelchair accessible. An ASL (American Sign Language) interpreter will be provided for this program if requested at least 7 days in advance. For assistance, please contact your library or firstname.lastname@example.org. Events subject to change or cancellation without prior notice.
All Alameda County Library events are free.