CONSUMER FRAUD: SCAMS TARGETING SENIORS AND TIPS FOR PROTECTION AND PREVENTION
Seniors loose billions of dollars every year to scams. In this FREE presentation by Health Insurance Counseling and Advocacy Program (HICAP) of Legal Assistance for Seniors, you’ll learn about:
- Common scams and forms of fraud
- Practical tips on how to recognize scams and protect yourself
- Where to report fraud and where to get help
No registration is required, but if you would like to receive an EVENT REMINDER, please register below.
- Wednesday, September 18, 2019
- 11:00am - 12:00pm
- Learning Center - Discovery, Learning Center - Exploration
- Castro Valley Library
The Library is wheelchair accessible. An ASL (American Sign Language) interpreter will be provided for this program if requested at least 7 days in advance. For assistance, please contact your library or firstname.lastname@example.org. Events subject to change or cancellation without prior notice.
All Alameda County Library events are free.