Looking for a Job? We are here to help!
The library hosts a Job Lab offering space and assistance to community members seeking employment. Job Lab provides a quiet space for job seekers to:
· Update or create a results oriented resume
· Improve your interview skills
· Explore a new career
· Research competitive salary information
·Search for jobs online & through agencies
· Learn about LinkedIn
· Take practice tests for professional exams
· Use the computers for other employment-related needs
Volunteers will be on hand to help those seeking employment with resumes, job searches, online applications and a wide range of other employment related activities.
Use of computers and personal assistance is available on a walk-in basis.
- Monday, January 6, 2020 Show more dates
- 12:30pm - 3:00pm
- Learning Center
- Castro Valley Library
The Library is wheelchair accessible. An ASL (American Sign Language) interpreter will be provided for this program if requested at least 7 days in advance. For assistance, please contact your library or firstname.lastname@example.org. Events subject to change or cancellation without prior notice.
All Alameda County Library events are free.