Archimedes Week 2—Introduction to 3D Design Using Fusion 360
This summer, the Alameda County Library offering a series of classes focusing on solving real-world problems using 2D, 3D design and wearable electronics. In addition to the technical skills, these classes will emphasize the creative problem-solving and lifelong learning skills that Fremont advanced manufacturing employers are requesting. The classes build towards two final week-long classes working with companies and nonprofits to solve real-world challenges they are facing.
In Introduction to 3D Design Using Fusion 36, students will learn the basics of 3D design using Autodesk’s Fusion 360 program. This course will cover how to create 3D objects and assemblies through a series of short lectures and challenges. You’ll learn to use CAD to design an object you want to see exist in real life, then explore how to use our 3D printers to create it.
- The class is one week long and meets Monday through Friday from 1 PM to 4 PM.
- All high schoolers are welcome to participate in the class.
- There are no prerequisite classes or skills - apart from an open mind, curiosity and willingness to learn.
- There are fifteen spaces available per week.
- You must apply by clicking the link below
Click here to apply for the classes. You will be notified by July 1.
- Wednesday, July 17, 2019 Show more dates
- 1:00pm - 4:00pm
- Fremont Main Library