VA Palo Alto Mobile Medical Outreach
Veterans Administration doctors and nurse practitioners provide examinations, consultations, and referrals. The outreach team also helps with eligibility and enrollment for VA care.
• Same Day Visit with Doctor or Nurse Practitioner-
• Health screening, evaluation and treatment of medical issues, education
• No appointment needed
• Schedule appointments with primary care physicians
• Referrals to specialists, mental health, hearing, physical therapy
• Set up blood tests, x-rays, prescriptions
• Safety Assessment
If you have not enrolled or are uncertain about your eligibility for medical and/or mental health services, staff can help and answer questions. If you are not currently in the VA system, bring an extra copy of your DD214.
- Monday, June 24, 2019
- 10:00am - 2:00pm
- Library Lobby
- Dublin Library
The Library is wheelchair accessible. An ASL (American Sign Language) interpreter will be provided for this program if requested at least 7 days in advance. For assistance, please contact your library or firstname.lastname@example.org. Events subject to change or cancellation without prior notice.
All Alameda County Library events are free.