Used Book Sale
Friends of the Dublin Library Semi-Annual Used Book Sale
Saturday March 30th and Sunday March 31st
On Saturday: 9:00-11:00 am members only access to the book sale (membership applications available beginning at 8:30 am)
- Annual membership: $10/individual (18 & over)
- Family membership: $20/household
- Lifetime memberstip: $100
The book sale will be open to the general public:
- 11:00 am - 4:00 pm (Saturday)
- 1:00-4:00 pm (Sunday)
- Saturday, March 30, 2019
- 9:00am - 4:00pm
- Community Room, Library Program Room
- Dublin Library
The Library is wheelchair accessible. An ASL (American Sign Language) interpreter will be provided for this program if requested at least 7 days in advance. For assistance, please contact your library or email@example.com. Events subject to change or cancellation without prior notice.
All Alameda County Library events are free.