The City of Fremont Human Services Department is organizing a series of Landlord Education Workshops this year. Workshops are free to attend, and each session will focus on a different topic.
2019 Landlord Workshop Dates:
All landlord workshops will take place at the Fremont Main Library, 2400 Stevenson Blvd. Fukaya room, and will be from 6 PM - 7 PM.
- February 27, 2019 - Landlord Rights & Responsibilities, New Rental Property Laws
- April 17, 2019 - Fair Housing Law
- October 16, 2019 - Code Enforcement 101
To RSVP for the upcoming workshop, click the link below.
For questions, email RentReview@fremont.gov
- Wednesday, October 16, 2019
- 6:00pm - 7:00pm
- Fukaya Room A, Fukaya Room B
- Fremont Main Library
The Library is wheelchair accessible. An ASL (American Sign Language) interpreter will be provided for this program if requested at least 7 days in advance. For assistance, please contact your library or email@example.com. Events subject to change or cancellation without prior notice.
All Alameda County Library events are free.