Fall Prevention Workshop
Join us for the popular workshop, “I Have Fallen and CAN Get Up.” Participants will learn how to change their daily living activities to help prevent a fall as well as have the confidence to know what to do in case they do fall. The program includes:
- Graphic, step-by-step guide on how to get up from a fall.
- Exercises to do at home.
- Home Safety Checklist
Who should come:
- Seniors 60+
- Anybody with fear of falling
- Anyone concerned about a loved one
- Wednesday, January 23, 2019
- 10:30am - 11:30am
- Learning Center - Discovery, Learning Center - Exploration
- Castro Valley Library
The Library is wheelchair accessible. An ASL (American Sign Language) interpreter will be provided for this program if requested at least 7 days in advance. For assistance, please contact your library or email@example.com. Events subject to change or cancellation without prior notice.
All Alameda County Library events are free.