Cyber-Security and Phishing Scam Seminar
Are you concerned about being safe on the web? Are you worried about falling victim to online scams or identity theft?
Join us for a free, informative seminar about what you can do to keep your online activities secure and private. This seminar will cover the following topics:
- What is "Phishing" and how does it work?
- How to detect phony emails and common examples of email scams
- Tips for creating strong passwords
- Tips for overall better personal security online
Presented by Cyber-Ed, a new club at Dublin high school whose members are interested in promoting computer literacy for everyone.
- Saturday, January 26, 2019
- 2:00pm - 3:30pm
- Learning Center
- San Lorenzo Library
The Library is wheelchair accessible. An ASL (American Sign Language) interpreter will be provided for this program if requested at least 7 days in advance. For assistance, please contact your library or email@example.com. Events subject to change or cancellation without prior notice.
All Alameda County Library events are free.