Raising Bi-Cultural Children in a Challenging Environment
- Understand strengths and challenges of multiculturalism.
- Comprehend characteristics of adolescents’ development.
- Cultivate child’s self-confidence and emotional regulation.
- Reinforce behavioral norms effectively.
- Learn effective communication between family members.
- Learn problem solving, stress reduction and coping skills.
- Saturday, December 15, 2018
- 10:30am - 12:30pm
- Community Meeting Room
- Newark Library
The Library is wheelchair accessible. An ASL (American Sign Language) interpreter will be provided for this program if requested at least 7 days in advance. For assistance, please contact your library or firstname.lastname@example.org. Events subject to change or cancellation without prior notice.
All Alameda County Library events are free.