Cultura y Bienestar
Spanish language program:
Join Tiburcio Vasquez Health Center for an 8-part workshop series about family cohesion and relationships.
- December 5: Acknowledgement
- December 12: My Family, My Heart
- December 19: Education
- January 9: Gifts and Baggage
- January 16: Values with Value
- January 23: Growing and Learning
- January 30: Parent and Teacher - The Purpose
- February 6: Ceremony
Questions: Call 510-471-5880, ext. 3143 or email@example.com
- Wednesday, February 6, 2019
- 10:00am - 11:45am
- Small Conference Room
- Newark Library
The Library is wheelchair accessible. An ASL (American Sign Language) interpreter will be provided for this program if requested at least 7 days in advance. For assistance, please contact your library or firstname.lastname@example.org. Events subject to change or cancellation without prior notice.
All Alameda County Library events are free.