Dance for Fun 'n Fitness with Mike Quebec
Beginner-friendly Dance Lessons for ages 14 to 94 with Bay Area vintage dance instructor Michael Quebec
- East Coast Swing Jitterbug Dance Lessons at 2 p.m.
- EasyVintage Rock and Roll-era line dances (The Hully Gully and Strolling) at 3 p.m..
- Partners are not required.
- No toddlers or small children.
- Saturday, January 12, 2019
- 2:00pm - 4:00pm
- Fukaya Room A, Fukaya Room B
- Fremont Main Library
The Library is wheelchair accessible. An ASL (American Sign Language) interpreter will be provided for this program if requested at least 7 days in advance. For assistance, please contact your library or email@example.com. Events subject to change or cancellation without prior notice.
All Alameda County Library events are free.