Friendly teen volunteers will be available to assist you with using the library’s eBook collection.
This program will help you learn how to:
· Download eBooks from the library’s catalog onto an e-reader, tablet, laptop, etc.
· Download the apps (if necessary) for the eBook collections onto your device
· Help you set up your account with your Alameda County Library card
· Check out, access, and return eBooks and eAudiobooks
No registration needed; please drop-in. Questions are always welcome!
Related LibGuide: eBooks by Angel Vazquez
- Tuesday, November 27, 2018 Show more dates
- 6:00pm - 7:00pm
- Group Study Room
- Dublin Library
The Library is wheelchair accessible. An ASL (American Sign Language) interpreter will be provided for this program if requested at least 7 days in advance. For assistance, please contact your library or email@example.com. Events subject to change or cancellation without prior notice.
All Alameda County Library events are free.