Beginning iPad is a workshop designed to help owners learn how to use their devices. The workshop will cover the following topics and more:
- Setting-up the device.
- Explaining the parts of the iPad.
- Using Settings.
- Swiping up from the Menu Button.
- Swiping down from the top of the Screen.
- Using Gestures.
- Sending a Text.
- Setting your calendar.
- Downloading/ Deleting APPS.
- Searching for and Downloading Music from iTunes.
- Using Facetime.
- Using the Camera.
- Using Safari.
- Using Clock.
Participants will leave the workshop with improved iPAD skills.
- Saturday, August 11, 2018 Show more dates
- 10:00am - 11:00am
- Albany Library