2020 Census Hiring Information Workshop
Join us for an information workshop on 2020 Census Hiring opportunities.
Presented by 2020 Census Recruiters:
- Learn about positions and responsibilities
- Question and Answer Session
- Application Help (computers will be available)
- Qualifications (must be 18 yrs old, U.S. Citizen, have SSN and email address)
- Alameda County $25-$27.50/hr
- Flexible Hours
- Paid Training
- Wednesday, April 17, 2019
- 3:30pm - 4:30pm
- Fukaya Room A
- Fremont Main Library
The Library is wheelchair accessible. An ASL (American Sign Language) interpreter will be provided for this program if requested at least 7 days in advance. For assistance, please contact your library or email@example.com. Events subject to change or cancellation without prior notice.
All Alameda County Library events are free.